Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

1st Post! Wahoo!

Okay, so basically, I just need to do this, I have been wanting to make a blog for sometime now, about our adventures here in Hawaii, and with the military type style of life we live, I have enlisted my extremely busy husband to help me with this, I think it would be fun if we could work together and give our experiences on our hikes and adventures! It's true I do have some catching up to do with our hikes!

Since we got here in May, we have done as of now Diamond head, KoKo Head (stair master from hell side), Sacred Falls, Waahila Ridge trail (was meant to do Mount Olympus, didn't happen), and then some hiking on Schofield Barracks (including part of the Pu'u Kalena) trail.

I'm hoping to share this with my friends and family in Wisconsin and in many other states scattered around the country :)

No comments:

Post a Comment