Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

NEED TO HIKE

Ugh, I am super frustrated that with working, no hiking schedule is being set, i work most weekends and am so tired after I don't feel like moving, this needs to change, I miss hiking, and have SO many hikes i want to do, so here are a few that I have planned so far!!

Crouching lion, it looks to be totally gorgeous!
Ma'akua Gulch, I don't know why i like to do closed hikes, maybe its just the thrill of doing it! but it looks gorgeous
Mount Olympus, which me and Matt may try to do Tuesday
Stairway to heaven, which we plan to do when his brother comes in January
Maunawili Falls, because I love waterfall :)
Wai'oma'o Falls and the hiking around it, there are three waterfalls around there that I would love to see! 




I need to get this figured out, hell maybe even quit my job :) HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment