Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hamama and waihe'e falls - October 9th, 2012

Today Michelle and I went to hamama falls, which I've Ben to two other times, so we had planned on finding the second waterfall there off the trail called waihe'e falls, I was NOT prepared for what was to come lol

The hike to hamama was easy, and even the hike to waihe'e falls was easy, but the amount of mosquito and fruit flies from the strawberry guavas! OMG I was not loving it! I hate bugs, especially mosquito and fruit flies! I couldn't get out if there fast enough!

Also my ankle kept feeling like it was going to give out! So annoying, definitely was hurting after! We were out for two hours 20 minutes and burned like 1200 calories! Waihe'e falls is located about 100 yards before hamama falls, head down the hill near the banyan tree, and then follow the ribbon markers! Easy enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment